Recently I was asked to create a color story for a master bedroom inspired by this striking gray & blush bedding from Simons. I was intrigued by this project for 2 reasons.
- This color story is completely reminiscent of my older sister’s bedroom circa 1989, and I wanted this room. Although, back then I believe the ‘it’ pink was called ‘dusty rose’.
- This Blush is different. Blush is often used in rooms with a soft, romantic feel. In this case the bold graphic print of the duvet balanced the softness of the pink. This room could be both strong and pretty.
Note: All products, including paint, are available in Canada
- Simons: Pastel Ikat duvet cover set
- EQ3: Posey Vases
- Tonic Living: Macramé Wall Hanging Grey
- Urban Outfitters: Sage Solid Crochet Pillow
- Urban Barn: Mongolian Toss Rose Ombre
- Simons: Rose Gold Metal Basket
Paint: Benjamin Moore Canada, Sombrero CC-300, Cool Lava 2088-50, Gray Owl OC-52, Coventry Gray HC-169